September 01, 2008
Oh For Huzzah's Sake!

'County fire spokesman Lt. Frank Fennell says the boy was eating "Steak on a Stake" when he pulled the wooden skewer out of his mouth and then somehow stuck the skewer in his eye.'

Read entire mini asinine article here.

This is WHY you pay nearly $20 a head to get in. Next thing that is going to happen... No TURKEY LEGS!

Posted by Ellen at September 01, 2008 09:53 PM

eMail this entry!

Let me guess...the MRF is somehow legally liable for this?

Posted by: Mark on September 3, 2008 08:59 AM
Post a comment

Email Address:



Remember info?