November 01, 2005
Oh, the Irony

Not quite getting hit by a bolt of lightning, but close:

A pastor was electrocuted during a baptism in Waco, Texas, after grabbing a microphone while partially submerged.

Rev Kyle Lake, 33, was standing in a small pool used for baptisms at the University Baptist Church when he was electrocuted on Sunday morning.

Actually, even I'm surprised there's that much current flowing through (what I presume to be) a standard microphone. Pow!

Posted by scott at November 01, 2005 12:09 PM

eMail this entry!
Post a comment

Email Address:



Remember info?