Since it's now official, I can tell all... Ellen and Olivia went up to suprise Grammy (aka "tha Queen Muthah") at their family reunion. I was left with the classic "honeydo" list, which included:
- Change brake pads (I don' wanna be tol' by th'deala'ship my brakes'is messed up again.")
- Get new shoes ("Ya shoes'is disgusting!!!")
- Get a haircut ("Ya hey'ah is woise!")
- Get a new beard trimmer ("You come at me again wi' dat nest ya dead")
- Pill the cats ("If any'a my catsis sick when I get back, ya dead!")
- Do the laundry ("An' i'wouldbe awful nice if youse was ta do the loowandree")
- Clean the house ("th'house could youse some pickin'up too")
- And, you know, if I feel like it, go on a bike ride or two ("Ya should be able'ta go o-wan a nice lo-wong bike ride while wiya'gone... afta ya done ya list.")
Well, the list
is already done has just one or two items checked so far*, so I might be able to do a metric century tomorrow. We'll see...
* What? You think I've been married this long and haven't learned "victim of your own success"? You have any idea how long the next list might be?!?