July 19, 2006
Electric Meal

It took surgery to save a 12-foot Burmese python after it swallowed an entire queen-size electric blanket - with the electrical cord and control box.

The blanket must have gotten tangled up in the snake's rabbit dinner, owner Karl Beznoska said. He said he kept the blanket in the 60-pound reptile's cage for warmth.

Read entire article here.

Thanks to Joshua for the link!

Posted by Ellen at July 19, 2006 09:53 PM

eMail this entry!
Post a comment

Email Address:



Remember info?